play my favourite song.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I miss my 笨笨 ): Haven't even stepped home and my mother when crazy and said she will kill him/throw him down the rubbish chute if he steps in the house. So I didn't let him play at the balcony, I didn't let him jump around the house, I didn't really get to feed him. ): When I was transfering him I realised he was peeling and was thinking maybe cause' he was kept too long in the teeny weeny container. Hais, and after I saw that I swore that from today onwards I'm NEVER going to keep any pets be it another frog, snail, hamster, tortoise cause' they're best at their habitat and it's really cruel of humans to keep them as pets. Hais, I really REGRET getting him from the 2 girls cause' in the end I had to release him at a drain (don't worry I ask my frog expert friend and she had the same species frog and she said I cannot release the frog into a place that is too natural cause' he'll eat up other frog species so I should put him in an open drain/man-made pond and that he'll survive one no worries!) When I released him he just sat there and dream, really 笨笨 very cute! (: Hais, bye bye 笨笨 ): and luckily Willie went home with me if not I wouldn't know what to do, hais, I should have asked my parents first before bringing him home.

Had a really GREAT day cause' uniform day was CRAZY FUN and Willie was really sweet to come earlier especially to pass me his army uniform and hid this Stitch in his boot as a surprise! But the day just had to end like this ):

Poor 笨笨 ):